Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Post Op- Surgery Afternoon



He gets to eat 3 course meals, while I get to enjoy apple juice out of a wine glass!! It doesn't really matter though because I am a groggy mess! Having a really hard time seeing too,  everything is blurry.  Which is really weird.  I'm just now able to see well enough to see the keyboard on my phone, but just barely.  

(*later found out it was probably cause my blood pressure was super low,  upper numbers were in the 70's &  80's. They thought the low blood pressure was caused from the anastasia combined with pain meds. Which made it hard the whole time to keep my pain very under control. Each time I used the pain pump my blood pressure would get low). 


On another note, he has been such a wonderful help to me...handing me food, making sure I don't need anything, carrying away my puke bags, and just all around being my handsome helper!
‪#‎whoneedssexynursesIgotmyown‬!

No comments: