Thursday, June 23, 2016

I wasn't warned about this... (Post Op Day 1)


Man why is it when you don't want to fart you can't hold them back but when you need to you can go for days without it!? 

This hospital won't let me eat till I pass gas! And of course now my body won't. 😣 I haven't eaten since 10pm Tue night. I had some broth and jello yesterday afternoon but that got promptly thrown up, then tried some ginger ale and broth and that got thrown up too! Later in the evening last night I convinced them to give me a couple of saltine crackers and a pudding but goodness.... Man cannot live on a couple of saltines and pudding alone! Lol 

Well this will jump start my diet plan I guess. I had planned to really focus on my diet over the next 3 months since I can't workout during that time. But for now it would be really nice if I could fart so I can eat!

In other news, my blood pressure is still crazy low, this past time about an hr ago was 83/49. Now I'm use to having kinda low blood pressure, it it usually runs about 112/85. But this super low blood pressure is causing me a problem because I can't use my Dilantin pain pump very much cause it might make my heart rate drop further. 😣

And wow, the pain in my stomach is way more than my back. I was told it would be that way, it just feels weird. Very hard to sit up or even move. Each day is suppose to get better though. ✌

No comments: