Thursday, May 19, 2016

Trust



Well this mornings phone call with the surgeons office didn't go as I had hoped but I know God has a plan and it isn't always as we hoped it will be.

I just found out my surgery will not be until June 22, I was hoping to find a way to have it be sooner but it is not possible as the Dr will be out of office most all of June.

I'm desperate to get back to work (and working out). So this was very disappointing news. I won't be able to return to work for 4-6 weeks after surgery so that's going to put me right at the edge of running out of medical leave (which I'm still waiting to see if I'm approved for). I'm so tired of being in constant pain though as well and the thought of waiting a whole other month is very discouraging. I am thankful I can at least get the surgery, so I'm going to try to focus on the positive and leave the rest that is out of my control to God and pray my job will be understanding. It's the best company I've ever worked for, and such great people I work with. I just pray I don't run out of medical leave before I can get back, and I hope they give me the time to catch up on the 12 weeks of learning I will have missed.

No comments: